Sup bitches. It’s been far too long since my last post, so what better way to get back in the game than a story? It is quite long but I would say worth the read.
If you can stomach the entire video, complete the challenge below…
Whoever scores the best on the following “Ocho” questions (humor earns more points) will win a years supply of “puffs on loud/life” and a free copy of “Ocho’s Guide to success: deleting negative comments on your youtube videos and whatnot. ”
1. What does Ocho tel the haters? (honestly I cant understand him)
2. What does Ocho add to the style of his music?
3. True or false, Ocho can think of something one day and then write it down the next day? If true, explain this fascinating phenomenon.
4. How many Conventional errors can you spot in the question slides?
5. What is the significance of the album title “Fresh Culture” and this “huge wave” which is coming.
6. Of the 7 questions, how many does Ocho actually answer?
7. As the first artist on 237 records, does TFM joining 237 have any significance whatsoever?
8. where can you find Ocho?
Bonus: How many times does Ocho check his phone in the video?
First of all, I would like to propose a theoretical question to y’all. Can it really be called spring break when there is likely to be 12+ inches of snow on the ground?
Since the Nebraska-Creighton rivalry game that got a lot of hype (2 posts!) on Tainted I have seen no new articles regarding the teams or anything basketball related. Continue reading
For each one of you who joins amazon student (something you should do anyways) I get a $10 amazon credit.
Some Irish commentator during the Olympics Continue reading